As the first company to import ready-mix concrete plants in Turkey, Goker Group built expertise for over 30 years with in-depth local industry knowledge. We are constantly improving our product portfolio and service offerings in alignment with innovation, technical expertise and customer-centric vision. At Goker, we deliver the mission of generating real-world solutions for our customers.
GÖKER Group is a part of an extensive network with such global partners as KLEIN/ GERMANY for concrete pumps, GOKER/TURKEY for truck mixers, SIMEM/ITALY for hi-tech modern concrete batching plants, LEICA/SWITZERLAND for machinery control systems, and GOMACO/USA for concrete pavers and FIORI/ITALY for mixer systems.
As a regional leader, GÖKER is committed to creating and maintaining sustainable infrastructure / construction solutions in Turkey by engineering many of the country’s largest concrete batching plants. We take pride in supporting some of the most important construction tasks in Turkey.
As the sector adapts to meet challenges of construction, Goker always led innovation and new product offerings. Goker partnered with GOMACO to provide concrete paver solutions for our clients worldwide.
Our Open Positions
job Title-Senior Engineer
- Perform complex analysis using computer modelling: making, reading, and interpreting technical material
- Undertake project research including surveys and inspections
- Provide guidance, instruct, motivate, and manage others in the preparation of project deliverables
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions and more efficient ways of working
- Apply and promote policies relating to health and safety, quality, and training
- Take a lead technical role for single discipline projects and represent Ramboll at external client meetings
- Manage project finances
- Plan, undertake, coordinate, and supervise technical work on bids and projects
- Mentor and develop others to achieve professional qualifications
Essential Skills And Experience
- Experience in the design of bridges and other highway and/or rail structures
- Sound knowledge of international standards and Eurocodes
- Ability to organise and conduct several activities simultaneously
- Knowledge of relevant occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Ability to communicate clearly material of a specialist or highly technical nature
- Experience of managing small teams
- Sound knowledge of structural steelwork and concrete design
- Capable of working independently
- Technical review
Job Title - Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
With production running 24/7, each shift is manned by a mix of Mechanical Maintenance Engineers and Electrical Maintenance Engineers, reporting in the Maintenance Supervisor. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineers are responsible for all the mechanical installation and maintenance tasks on site, including work not only on the production equipment but also on the materials handling and yellow goods vehicles on site.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be required to perform full strip down and repair on the following: conveyors, robots, boilers, steam plant, hydraulics, pneumatics, overhead cranes, transfer cranes, storage silos mould and mixing systems, pumps and pipework.
If a part is not in stock or a repair can be made to an existing part, then the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer has access to the Workshop to machine a new part from scratch or repair the existing one. Some light fabrication and welding would also be required.isi arayışımız bulunmaktadır.